Sunday 29th May 2016
We are very pleased to welcome you to our service today. We hope you feel welcome and trust that you will benefit from worshipping God with us. During the service we stand to sing and remain seated for prayer.
- AM Rev. A. MacAulay
- Sunday School, Pre-school class and crèche meet this morning.
- Children leave after the second singing.
- Tea/coffee in the hall after the morning service today
- PM Rev. W. Paterson
- 8pm YF
- Prayer notes: The Prayer notes for June are available at the door
- The Free Lunch: Come along and bring some friends with you to the Free Lunch in Hilton. It runs from 12 noon to 2pm.
- Deacon’s Court: The D.C. will meet in the manse on Tuesday 31st May at 7pm.
The Ladies Bible Study meets in the Tain manse at 9.20am.
The Prayer Meeting will take place in Hilton at 7.30pm. It will be taken by the minister.
- AM Mr Mark MacLeod
- PM Rev. John van Eyk in the FC
New Church Fund: There will be an opportunity to contribute to the New Church Fund at the close of both services next Sunday. It is possible to make a donation to the New Church Fund at anytime by putting it in an envelope marked “New Church”.
- CWI at Rosskeen: You are invited to a fellowship with Ruaridh MacLean, Scottish Secretary for Christian Witness to Israel, at Rosskeen Free Church tonight at 7.30pm. There will be tea and cakes from 7pm.
- Student Placement: Mark Macleod will arrive on Wednesday afternoon for a 6 week student placement. He will be staying in the home of David Ross on Shore Street Balintore. Mark’s wife Eilidh and their two children, Seumas who is four, and Kate who is one, will be with him during his placement.
- Christian Outreach Group: There will be a meeting of C.O.G. on Monday 30th May at 9.30am at the Tain Youth Café, YMCA.
- Prayer for Mission: Capstone Centre from 12:30 to 1:30pm on 9th June
- Blythswood Quiz night: There will be a quiz night in Dingwall Free Church on Friday 10th June at 7.30pm to raise funds to allow Moldovan children to go to a summer camp. Enter a team of 5 by e-mailing email@example.com
- Marsali Campbell: Marsali who works with AIM in Uganda will speak at the midweek meeting in Dornoch Free Church on 15th June and at the Capstone on 18th June. More details closer to the time.
Fearn Communion: The Communion weekend will be on 25th and 26th June. The Saturday night and Sunday night services will be taken by Mark MacLeod and the communion service on Sunday morning will be taken by the minister. Anyone wishing to take communion for the first time in this congregation should speak to the minister, to Mark, or to one of the elders before then.
Sermon Recordings: If anybody wishes a copy of any sermon as an MP3, via e-mail – please e-mail your request to Tom Walker on firstname.lastname@example.org stating which sermon you would like.
you can find more information about us at http://www.tainandfearnfreechurch.co.uk/
or on Facebook