This is a craft group which meets in the Church Hall from 2:00pm to 4:30pm on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month (September to June)
Drop in and enjoy an afternoon with us.
- We bring our own projects to do including knitting, sewing, crochet, tapestry and patchwork.
- With donations of wool we knit for charitable causes. We recently sent about 150 jumpers for Latin Link supporters to distribute to street children in Peru. This is a long term project. If you would like to help there is a pattern available.
- Unearth that UFO (unfinished object!) that you started years ago and bring it along.
- Can’t knit, sew or crochet? – We may be able to help you learn.
- Or just come for a chat and enjoy tea/coffee and home baking.
For more information contact:
Catherine on 01862 892 384 or June on 01862 810 797